- 1. What is detailing?
- 2. Do Leading Edge offer a mobile detailing service?
- 3. I want my vehicle detailed but I do not have a garage, can Leading Edge still detail my car?
- 4. Are Leading Edge Mobile Detailing insured?
- 5. Do Leading Edge detail vehicles other than cars?
- 6. Do Leading Edge only detail high value prestige and exotic vehicles?
- 7. I don’t know what detail I should book, what should I do?
- 8. Do Leading Edge accept credit card payments?
- 9. I would like to book my vehicle in for regular maintenance, can I create a repeat booking?
- 10. What will happen to my booking if it rains?
1What is detailing?
Detailing is the intricate and scientific approach of cleaning, restoring and protecting your vehicle towards perfection. This process requires specialized tools, specialized training and many hours where no detail is too small or unimportant.
2Do Leading Edge offer a mobile detailing service?
Whilst it is preferred that we detail your vehicle in our state of the art detailing studios in Rozelle and Rouse Hill Sydney we can also detail your vehicle mobile provided that you have a clean and well-lit area (preferably with cover), electricity and water access we can detail your vehicle at your home or work.
3Can I bring my vehicle to Leading Edge Detailing?
Yes absolutely, we have two state of the art detailing workshops in Sydney at Rozelle and Rouse Hill providing full coverage of the entire Sydney district for premium detailing!
4Are Leading Edge Detailing insured?
Yes, we carry extensive insurance for both public liability and vehicles in our possession and control.
5Do Leading Edge detail vehicles other than cars?
Yes, we are fully capable of detailing motorbikes, aircraft and watercraft as well as cars.
6Do Leading Edge only detail high value prestige and exotic vehicles?
Whilst we specialize in detailing high value exotic and luxury vehicles, our services are not only limited to these types of vehicles. We do however reserve the right to refuse our services at our discretion.
7I don’t know what detail I should book, what should I do?
Please complete our call back request and one of our friendly staff will call you to discuss your requirements and suggest the best package to suit your needs and budget.
8Do Leading Edge accept credit card payments?
Yes, in person only where a PIN is required. Fees and charges apply.
9I would like to book my vehicle in for regular maintenance, can I create a repeat booking?
Yes, many of our regular customers ensure that their booking is reserved with repeat appointments on specific days and times.
10What will happen to my booking if it rains?
Our staff will contact our customers when we believe that adverse weather will impact our ability to provide quality work. We will then endeavor to re-schedule all appointments to a suitable day and time.